Introduction to the Platform
This is a community portal. Members of the site can form into project groups and work collaboratively. The groups can be public or private. Public groups can be moderated or non-moderated.
Within each group you can do collaborative work using the apps. With the apps you can:
- create pages (wiki), write notes (blog) and discuss
- upload your documents, pictures, videos or any other file, from your computer or mobile to share with others
- organize resources into ordered or unordered collections of same or different media
- tag resources to classify and curate a digital library
- create a dicussion forum and have an engaging threaded discussion,
- make different kinds of questions on any topic, and organize them into a quiz etc.
- make collections of pages, pictures, videos and other resources into a book or a course,
- once your collections are final convert them into published modules (modules cannot be edited though you can create different versions of them)
- bookmark resources into your personalized shelves
- collaboratively make online courses (CMS) and release online courses to students (LMS)
- perform assessment of learners using continuous assessment, peer-to-peer assessment and consolidated analytics
All the above resources can be organized into ordered collections.
Very soon you will be able to make
- relations and set attributes to resources to create semantic web (i.e. making metadata).
- seek information from citizens and do research by engaging them: citizen science projects.
- and many more …
All the resources in the platform are released under Creative Commons ShareAlike license. Please read other documents: 'About', 'Terms and conditions' and the the meta page to know why we are doing what we are doing.
You are welcome to join not only as a user but also as a maker of this collaborative studio to build studios.
Learning to learn collaboratively!