Celebration of BIG BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE : Butterfly challenge taken by Cubists

Cube Home Garden Lab : Sonari: 95°E27°N Butterfly on Dalhia flower Video: susanta tanti Date 14th Feb 2024, 9.00 AM

Following photos are posted by Cubists in Context to curriculum WhatsApp group.

Today some class 6th kids were given task to find butterfly egg at school Garden. Cube Sapekhati, Assam. Photo: susantatanti Date:23/3/2024

6th 7th grade students found pupae on a pomegranate tree at School Garden, Sapekhati ,Assam photo: susantatanti :date:23 March

I found a Blue Bottle Butterfly in the college garden whose one wing was cut off and it was unable to fly. Date - 22/03/24 Data Collector - Bhagwati Sahu Chaitanya college pamgarh.

Cube Home Garden Lab : Sonari: 95°E27°N Butterfly on Dalhia flower Video: susanta tanti Date 14th Feb 2024, 9.00 AM.

The common birdwing, is a butterfly belonging to the family Papilionidae. It is often found in the wildlife trade due to its popularity with butterfly collectors. The butterfly has seventeen subspecies. Data:17/01/2024 Time:1.40 pm. Place: peruvemba, palakkad. Data collected by Sneha.p.j

In Black container new :butterfly:butterfly emerged + 3 new caterpillars spotted were grown bigger in size.
Date: 23/12/2023
Place:Mampilly, Thrissur, Kerala

Close up view of Psyche :butterfly:. Back side of wings visible with green sripes on white background.
Margin of Wings with hairs.
Green coloured eyes with black spots.
Antenna with black and white stripes. Tip of antene looks wider with hairs.
Does my description matching to the photo @⁨Shraddha⁩ @⁨shalini CUBE⁩ @⁨Arunan sir :smiling_face:⁩ @⁨Chithra Ma’am⁩ @⁨Himanshu Joshi⁩ @⁨Theertha⁩ @⁨Kiran Ma’am⁩ @⁨Batul Ma’am⁩ and others

New Psyche :butterfly:butterfly emerged from pupae in white container. Also one more :bug:caterpillar is spotted
Date:21/12/2023

In Black container Psyche Butterfly is emerged.
I saw this butterfly during night time.
Date: 19/12/2023