We tried to explore the concept of how we perceive different colors using our eyes and brain using the Phet simulation.
- Link of the event post: https://metastudio.org/t/simulation-chat-color-vision/12229
- Link of the simulation: https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/color-vision
- Link of the recording: click here
- What are photons?
- How we perceive the light fallen on our eye?
- How filter works?
- What light one will see through a yellow filter in a room where there is a bulb of red light?
- What is a monochromator and monochromatic light?
- How to construct white light using red, blue and green lights?
- What are primary and secondary colors?
- How to construct different colors using the primary colors?
- Share your thoughts, questions and comments regarding the simulation and your experience during exploring the simulation.
We welcome all kind of suggestions and feedback if this was useful and how can be collectively make it better.
Collaborators in video resource creation: Ravi Sinha, Smruti, Swarnava Mitra
PhET Interactive Simulations
University of Colorado Boulder