CUBE Lab Projects, Science Experiments for School Students -- Article in Marathi

An article on CUBE Lab in Marathi has been published in the April 2020 issue of Shikshan Sankramaan, published by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.

Full Article

Basically, the article is about describing its philosophy of collaboration, free for all, no selection, vertical integration, lab-based environment without sophisticated equipments, with only “sophistication of minds”. As the article is for an audience of school students, teachers, and parents, we have described two projects fruitfly and moina, with citizen science projects of mango mapping, mosquito mapping, nail regeneration. The article also invites a wider audience to get involved in CUBE.

8 Likes

Great! Is there version of article in English too?

4 Likes

Actually, yes. We had a small two page brochure prepared for CUBE Konkan visit during 2018. However, when I took it up for writing in Marathi, it got expanded and I continued adding two stories of fruitfly and moina :grin: :grinning:.

5 Likes

This is really great! @meena74
Have forwarded this to all of my family members…!
Waiting for their response eagerly. :smile: :hugs:

6 Likes

Great @meena74 ma’am!
Can you please post the english version too?
That would be helpful @meena74 ma’am for those who don’t understand marathi :crazy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Yes, let’s have it translated in all possible languages. I shall do it in Malayalam. For that I require an English version, Meena…

6 Likes

Meena, to facilitate this, please post a non-pdf version of the article. Then we can all help it to get it translated.

5 Likes

Yes, I will do the english translation :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, Arunan, That’s a nice idea to translate in regional language. I shall work out the english translation and send…
We can have it in other regional languages also! :grinning:

5 Likes

I began the Marathi writing on the two page introduction to CUBE for the CUBE konkan visit. Actually, the Marathi work is much more elaborate than the two page version … Anyways I am uploading it here.

This was the basis, but when I started writing in Marathi, I followed my thoughts and went with the tide! It is common that when we think or calculate we do it in our mother tongue. So the Marathi work got more attention! :smiley:

How about a telugu version also, GN!

cube-brochure-konkan-nov-2018.pdf (159.6 KB)

4 Likes

Isn’t it easy to translate from Marathi to Hindi or to other Indian languages?

5 Likes

Please share odt or html version of the draft.

4 Likes

shared see above – cube-konkan-brochure-nov-2018.pdf

this application supports only image files and pdf so have uploaded the pdf.

It is also a good idea to have a English version that also can be communicated to some teacher/student magazine like teacher plus…it wil be like an open invitation also.

5 Likes

the document you shared is in English, I want the Marathi version’s odt file. Upload the file in pm.metastudio.org and share the link here.

Or, upload it at gnowledge.org/~meena and share the link here.

5 Likes

Okay. uploaded here: http://gnowledge.org/~meena/CUBE-Article-Marathi-April-2020.odt

This was the finalized version that was submitted to Shikshan Sankraman.

5 Likes

I can also do a Hindi translation also…
We can send the Hindi version for Sandarbh (published by Eklavya).

5 Likes

Ok. this is useful. thanks so much.

5 Likes

Yes, sure. Just translating into English and will post here soon!

4 Likes

Ok thanks :hugs: :blush: even I did that… lets have their response also on the article. would be interesting to know about their opinion :grinning:

4 Likes

Do you have an english/hindi version of it? May I borrow it for around 60 of my mentees joining CUBE from VigyanShaala?

3 Likes