CUBE STEM Workshop was Amazing!

We(Me and @Garima_kalakoti ) are leaving For Delhi Today ! It was A wonderful workshop! Gonna miss this Place! And Will take the COOOL Habits with us! HBCSE~A place where Collaboration Brings the best out of us

11 Likes

Indeed a great experience, learning new things with collaboration :star_struck: ,

4 Likes

Keep it upā€¦collaborateā€¦be openā€¦be onlineā€¦keep it ongoingā€¦and do learn more and moreā€¦COOOLā€¦

4 Likes

Ready and will happy to collaborate with people around country to learn something new everyday every moment relating context to curriculum and talking in terms of referencesā€¦ Thanks for coming to the meet and catering a collaborative knowledge with us

4 Likes

It was indeed a great experience, meeting people, learning new things and encountering new experiences :heart:

3 Likes

@Garima_kalakoti please give some instances of learning through collaboration happened to youā€¦
Will inspire others to share too!

3 Likes

Please share some instances @Akshitha!

2 Likes

It was, indeed, a fantastic experiencešŸ˜. I got to learn several things, not only about the model organism on which Iā€™m working right now but also about other model organisms. This meet gave me a clear insight into what I was doing and where Iā€™d been lagging. Now Iā€™m all-clear and will proceed accordingly @Arunan

Would like to share my experience, since I was working on a model organism C.elegans, I isolated the nematode from the soil, identified that it belongs to family rhabditidis and further on the basis of its morphologic characteristics identified it to be oschius tipulae(close relative of C.elegan). When I came to HBCSE and collaborated with another cube nematode group, I got to know that they isolated the nematodes not only from the soil but even from rotten almonds, fruits and showed me pictures of Caenorhabditis which theyā€™ve already isolated, showing its distinctive morphological characters @bivasnag @Kunal_Kadam. Now looking forward to isolate Caenorhabditis from Delhi toošŸ˜Š

6 Likes

Great Garima. Looking forward to exciting work. Keep it upā€¦:grinning:

2 Likes

When I embarked on this journey to TIFR, I never imagined it to be quite so fulfilling and rewarding. Although we students were seperated by our cultural and linguistic backgrounds, we were united by our love for research. I learned to ask questions and to never take anything at face value. I was happy to explore the beautiful campus and I could even capture a few photographs of the Common Myna. Everyone was most welcoming and accommodating. Kudos to the CUBE initiative for nurturing our young minds :smile::heart:

3 Likes

Looking for Daily Updates!