Yesterday, My mother told me that the hand wash had finished .She went to market to buy handwash. But, there was no handwash left in the market .So I decided to make hand wash at home .
So, here are the things required to make hand wash.
- Some pieces of bathing soap.
- A frying pan.
- 200 gm of water.
- A grater.
- Two tablespoons dettol antiseptic or any other antiseptic liquid.
- An empty bottle of hand wash.
Here is the procedure to make it .
- Put the water in the frying pan and boil it.
- Now grate the soap carefully .
- When the water starts boiling add the grated soap in it.
- Stir the mixture carefully.
- Now turn off the flames and add 2 tablespoons of dettol or any other antiseptic liquid in it.
6. Left the mixture untouched for minimum 10 hours.
- The mixture will become thick.
- Stir it properly and pour it in your bottle of hand wash.
- The handwash is ready to use.
If there is same problem in your home please try this out.
STAY HOME STAY SAFE !