We tried to arrive at Faraday’s Law using the simulations.
- Link of the simulation: https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/faradays-law
- Link of the recording: click here
- What happens when we are moving a magnet near a coil? What is exactly changing there?
- What is the effect of increasing number of coils?
- What is flux? How change in magnetic flux through the coil is related to the glowing of the bulb?
- What determines the direction of the current? (The arrival at Lenz’s law)
- Share your thoughts, questions and comments regarding the simulation and your experience during exploring the simulation.
We welcome all kind of suggestions and feedback if this was useful and how can be collectively make it better.
Collaborators in video resource creation: GN, Hanza George, Kiran Yadav, Ravi Sinha, Swarnava Mitra
PhET Interactive Simulations
University of Colorado Boulder