How to build a drone?

Viraj wants to build a drone. This thread is to plan and do things further.

4 Likes

What all things do we need to build a drone?

1 Like

Hi sir I am virajsalunke

2 Likes

Hi @CuriousVidhi,

Today, @shitalsalunke2503 (Viraj), @Ashish_Pardeshi and I discussed a brief intro about this.
We started making a list of things, but are yet to completely identify all the needed things and the specifications. @shitalsalunke2503 showed us his motors and attached a fan to it (We are looking forward to his motor and fan put together!).

Please join us in the afternoon at 3:30 (Mon-Fri) at https://webinar.hbcse.tifr.res.in/b/rs7-7hj-une to talk more.

-DP

3 Likes

Are we making a RC drone?

Firstly we should make a list of things that are needed to build a drone. And also, I want to know the uses of the things on the list as I am new to this :sweat_smile:

Which material will be used for the frame? Which battery will you use?

1 Like

@CuriousVidhi this is a great question for planning the design part.

[justify]I think here we should link the weight as one of the important parameter to decide the material for frame and also need to equally account the strength as per application.[/justify]

[justify]Also batteries should weigh less but capable of delivering more power for longer run.[/justify]

For frame material how about Carbon Fiber?
And for Batteries how about Lithium Polymer Batteries?

3 Likes

Hi sir I am viraj.sir can I get your phone number and whatsapp number please my whatsapp app number is ************

@shitalsalunke2503 welcome to StemGames!

Please do not mention your phone number and any private information anywhere on public platforms.

As a Safety and Privacy issue i request you to delete your phone number from your above post.

And please ask whatever questions you have on this thread. You can also start a new post as per your project interest, our mentors team and other students, teachers and community member on this platform will help you.

4 Likes

Sir i am not in yesterday meeting