We tried to arrive at Ohm’s Law using the Phet simulation.
- Link of the simulation: https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/ohms-law
- Link of the recording: click here
- What are Voltage, Current and Resistance? What are the unit of them?
- What happens when we increase the voltage across two points in a circuit keeping the wire and other parameters same?
- What happens to the current when we use two different conductor (with different resistance) keeping the value of the voltage same?
- Just doubling the value of voltage, what happens to the value of current? Can we say current is proportional or inversely proportional to the voltage applied across the conductor?
- What is Ohm’s Law?
- How current flows through the conductor?
- Share your thoughts, questions and comments regarding the simulation and your experience during exploring the simulation.
We welcome all kind of suggestions and feedback if this was useful and how can be collectively make it better.
PhET Interactive Simulations
University of Colorado Boulder