Timing: 05:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Key points discussed during webinar
- What’s the neurobiology of decision making in plants as well in Animals.
- Decision making in Plants, if a leaf got contaminated with fungus, leaf itself try to defend
the infection, if leaf won’t able to nullify the infection then plant itself drop the infected leaf.
So how plant make the descion to drop the infected leaf.
- Do plants have Neurons? As Animals have?
- What’s the difference between a neural cell and other cells??
- Myelin sheath?
- Myelinated neurons and unmyelinated neurons
- Schwann cells form the myelin sheath.
- Rolling of schwann cells around an axon results in myelin sheath.
Why there are gaps in between the myelinated neurons?? Why signal has to jump form
one gap to another to transmit from one neuron to another?
- Sudden increase in velocity and sudden decrease in velocity???
- Generation of Nerve impulses and conduction of nerve impulses.
- Schwann cells???
- Conduction of impulses in unmyelinated neurons
- Why is there a need for myelination ?
- How do we determine the potential of a neuron?
- How ions are formed at cellular level?
To view the recording, follow the link below:
Session got ended after an hour, below are the links for another part of session.