- Links to recordings: here
- Here is the room link to join: chaatshala
- Timings: Mo-Fr 11:00AM to 12:30PM
Today we explored the followings:
KiCAD : The Open Source software for designing Schematic and PCB Layout.
Designed PCB Layout of simple power supply in PCB Layout Editor of KiCAD.
- Open PCB Layout Editor
- Update PCB from Schematic
- Load Netlist
- Placing Components on top layer
- Routing bottom layer
- Darwing Edge for dimension
- Adding text to the PCB silkscreen
- Viewing 3D model for the PCB
You can also post your question and discuss in this thread.