Timing: 05:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Picture: Wing of a native fruit fly. In this session we tried to mark different types of veins of this wing, we all know that Two breaks in coastal vein, incomplete sub-coastel vein and an anal cells, these are the three characteristics of Drosophiladae family but besides this veins we should also know what are the other types of veins are present in fruit fly so that we could differentiate them.
Key points discussed in webinar
- Innovation we made on Microscopy
- Progress in the Research work
- Ray diagram of a Microscope
- Resolution and contrast, these are two which we have to make sure to get the good image and
- how a microscope process an image from the object?
- How image is formed using mobile phone camera?
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-21543-2 A paper on how to convert a mobile to
microscope a nature paper.
- Cardamine plant, what issimilarity and dissimilarity between Cardamine and Arabidopsis??
10.Floral dip method to form transgenic plants
11.How easy or difficult it to tranfer gene in plants using floral dip method or any other conventional
gene transfer method like Plant tissue culture.
12.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959437X16300442 paper priti was talking of
difference between cardamine and arabidopsis
13.what are the advantages of floral dip method over other conventional methods??
To view the recording, follow the link below: