Timing: 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Please click on the Bigbluebutton above to join Cube chatshaala.
- what’s the research question that we are addressing in Rotifers particullarly Bdelloid Rotifers???
- how do we identify Bdelloid Rotifers, what are the diagnostic features of Bdelloidea famliy?
- Research Question: Bdelloid rotifers reproduces asexually(parthenogically) and they are the
primitive micro-organisms, have been surviving from so long so how do they survive without
variations? or would it be possible for them to survive without any variation?
- Hypothesis: Horizontal Gene transfer in Bdelloid Rotifer.Does the famous study Horizontal
gene transfer study show that there are several foreign DNA like that of algae, bacteria etc
detected i in the Rotifer genome?
- what will happen if rotifers treated with Kanamycin???
- Kanamycin A, often referred to simply as kanamycin, is an antibiotic used to treat severe bacterial
infections and tuberculosis. It is not a first line treatment. It is used by mouth, injection into
a vein, or injection into a muscle.Kanamycin is recommended for short-term use only, usually
from 7 to 10 days. As with most antibiotics, it is ineffective in viral
- At which the foreign dna fragment would get incorporated into a rotifers genome?
To view the recording, follow the link below: