Suggestion for @KomalKotra
Do try doing the experiment which i suggested

2 Likes

And here the award session started :innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

Snail group
Explaining learning and memory

4 Likes

Please Elaborate what you suggested, as this would be helpful for people reading this thread.

1 Like

Please share @vaibhavib99 what you suggested let just do a communal learning

1 Like

@bivasnag @drishtantmkawale
They are talking about ollfactometer they are doing ollfactory assay using ollfactometer as a control they do distilled water VS distilled water in 20 runs the snail should go to each side equal numbers of times. And they did an experiment where they covered the coriander in quinine and the snail repelled the coriander and after that it does not eat coriander for a long time.

4 Likes

Allen house public school students explaining butterfly project

2 Likes

Need to update the reference list: new additions are lime butterfly and palm butterfly, say the team members.

1 Like

:butterfly: Butterfly group from CUBE Kanpur demonstrating Inter - relation of Butterflies of different species in HBCSE and discussing about Egg Laying host plants of various Butterfly species.

3 Likes

Ofcourse @Vaibhavib699 That’s Excellent suggestion! Will follow!:+1::+1:

I didn’t Stated it has caniballism…this is the Question I m Adressing that whether they show it or not? We can also Challenge the papers We discussed! Because According to what @GN sir Said in the conference, Canabilism is a Term used used in context to human!

Why you call any plate a ’ normal plate’?!!

2 Likes

Food for thought! @drishtantmkawale

1 Like