Wiki of Model Organisms at CUBE

PLANARIA:-

@abhijit vinod

1 Like

Uday,One thing i can figure out from this is that we are Dividing grouos according to model organisms! Is this for posting in a group or something!? Please make it a bit clear thanks!:blush:
@Sjuday2527

1 Like

Why not do it more systematically @Sjuday2527 it will be good if these entries are added in the wiki post itself created by @pratittodkar at the top in this thread

1 Like

This is an effort to create a list of all the model organisms at CUBEā€™s all over India and to also list the people associated with each of this organisms. It is done so to make collaborations more easier and to keep a track of all the CUBE centers and what they are doing ( By knowing the organisms that they are researching on. ). Contribute to the list by posting names and locations below and I will add them to the main Post.

2 Likes

Added all the names and locations to the post as given by @Sjuday2527

2 Likes

Drosophila
CUBE KOLENCHERY
@Abhishek

1 Like

@Sjuday2527 I am not in Elphinstone

2 Likes

By mistake buddy :sweat_smile: will make the changes.

2 Likes

Just edit in Cardamine group bivas is from Xavierā€™s and the DROSOPHILA group please add Abhishek from cube KOLENCHERY

1 Like

Even in CUBE KANPUR
@Hinaiqbal_Mudgal and @rahil.bhai_007
are doing on the same phyllanthus
model organism

1 Like

While editing the wiki please provide the reason for edit and also do not spoil the organizational scheme.

Since most users that are listed in the wiki page also have an account here, please try to add the userā€™s userID next to their name, so that it looks great, and spectators know whom to contact.

1 Like

But the problem is I am not allowed to tag more than 10 people in a single post.

Having seen this, I am now getting greedy :slight_smile:

Can we also create another wiki page on CUBE projects/investigations. This is also required since, e.g. we have more than one model organism for regeneration studies, evolution, behavioral assay, etc.

1 Like

So we will be categorizing organisms according to the investigations we are performing using them right?

1 Like

Solved the problem by using hyperlink so that when you click on the name it will redirect to the particular users summary. I havenā€™t completed it for all but soon will.

1 Like

Model system, instead of model organism would better describe this list.

1 Like