ChatShaala on turtleArt
HBCSE MakerSpace is inviting registration for teachers and students on "Exploring turtleArt ".
- Its short ChatShaala (conversational learning space).
- 6 sessions of 45 mins each spaced across 3 weeks.
- The sessions will be driven by participant’s interest and curiosity.
- The participants will also document their work online in the turtleChat category during the engagement.
- Those who already know about the turtleArt or Logo language can also join as mentors.
To Register Fill this form
Explore turtleChat: Here
turtleArt is a great way to explore mathemats and programming by making beautiful patterns. It is inspired by LOGO programming languages designed and developed by Seymour Papert et al. as a constructionist learning environment.
Here is the tentative outline and schedule:
understanding turtleBlock platform
Exploring polygons I - variables, loops, conditional statements etc
Exploring polygons II - nested loops
art-related coding challenges
The module will be done in a blended mode in which we will have two 45 min -long live sessions every week followed up by challenges to attempt asynchronously.
- Week 1 Tu | 23 June 2020 | 2:00pm to 2:45 pm
- Week 1 Th | 25 June 2020 | 2:00pm to 2:45 pm
- Week 2 Tu | 30 June 2020 | 2:00pm to 2:45 pm
- Week 2 Th | 02 July 2020 | 2:00pm to 2:45 pm
- Week 3 Tu | 07 July 2020 | 2:00pm to 2:45 pm
- Week 3 Th | 09 July 2020 | 2:00pm to 2:45 pm
Link to join the session: Here
Recorded sessions will also be published at the same link.
Steady internet connectivity
There will be periodic reflection session along with discussions.
Kindly fill the form below to confirm the participation latest by 21st June 2020.
To Register Fill the form here
For further details, keep visiting this thread on metastudio