Phyllanthus Leaf:Simple or compound?

[06/05, 10:33 pm] Arunan sir : All that glitters is not gold. - Shakespeare in Merchant of Venice

All that looks like compound leaves are not compound leaves. - Theertha in today’s Chatshaala

Please join in discussion with @⁨Theertha⁩ @⁨Amirtha CUBE⁩ @⁨Archita rajbhar⁩ Biswaini and others, here, for CUBE’s Constructionist Learning through collaboration. @⁨Abhijeet CUBE⁩ @⁨Kiran Ma’am⁩.

We had a very interesting discussion today. @⁨Amirtha CUBE⁩ observed Phyllanthus in her home lab. According to Amritha, the plant is Phyllanthus urinaria, but according to @⁨Archita rajbhar⁩ , it is Phyllanthus urinaria. How can one identify a plant?

Later, we had a controversy regarding the leaf type. What type of leaf does Phyllanthus have? Is it simple or compound? I got introduced to CUBE in 2020 at SN College Nattika by @⁨Dr. Binu Miss⁩ . Initially, I too thought the leaves of Phyllanthus were compound. Through such controversies, I came to know that they are not compound but it is simple. Do we observe a similarity to Curry leaf when we view the plant from the top? How can we explain this in a simple form? @⁨Archita rajbhar⁩ @⁨Amirtha CUBE⁩ & others.

What is the local name of this plant ? @⁨Mayuri CUBE sapekhati⁩ @⁨Kashyap Sapekhati⁩ @⁨Aditya Joshi⁩ @⁨Lakshmy CUBE⁩ & others .is it simple or compound leaf ? @⁨Shraddha⁩ @⁨Janhvi Deshmukh⁩ @⁨Abhijeet CUBE⁩ & others.

Can we measure the leaf angle? What is the significance of measuring an angle of a leaf ? @⁨Lakshmy CUBE⁩ .Leaf Angle Titration :Phyllanthus

Does Phyllanthus urinaria show different types of leaves in shape and size ? ABNORMAL HETEROBLASTIC EXPRESSION IN THE LEAF OF PHYLLANTHUS URINARIA Linn

[06/05, 11:22 pm] Theertha: Phyllanthus urinaria L. https://indiabiodiversity.org/species/show/230744#general-habitat

[06/05, 11:24 pm] Theertha: Phyllanthus : Identification